Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter dresses 2014

Ok so I have been woefully neglectful of posting my adventures for the last year so I will have to post a bunch of the things I've done since last year. But in the meantime, I just finished the girls' Easter dresses for this year. I absolutely loved making these!! Still have the boys' outfits to do yet... 
 Austiana's dress is the Peppermint Swirl pattern by candy castle, I added width to the flutter sleeves and raised the neckline by about two inches. The "holly hobbie" bonnet is Lucy's Cloche from Olabelhe, that I adapted to make reversible. 
 Lucietta's dress is the peppermint swirl bodice with the adapted sleeves and neckline, and I also cut it higher to be an empire waist. The skirt portion is just a self drafted tiered layered skirt. The bonnet is from Precious patterns, with an added ruffle. 









No comments:

Post a Comment